BE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS. HERE’S HOW:
This page contains several easy-to-use tools, links and facts which you can use to send to politicians, the USPTO, journalists, and other influencers to help them not only learn about the issues that inventors face, but also how to affect positive change.
- Letters/Email Content – copy/paste and send these out, use these to reach out to others.
- Links – useful information, petitions, campaigns etc.
- Downloads – shareable communications that can easily be downloaded, printed and shared.
It’s easy to help. It just takes a few simple steps to make a difference.
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES
1) Locate your local representatives (2 Senators, 1 Representative). Click the button below to find yours.
2) Make a brief, kind phone call to share your concerns.
3) Arrange a meeting with them so that you may explain the problem in person.